James Newberry, Newcastle
Susan Mawdsley, Manchester
Audrey Smith, London
What Is Percussion Therapy
Percussive therapy (what massage guns do) provides rapid bursts of pressure into the body’s muscle tissue as the head of the gun moves back and forth.
This repeated pounding of the muscles leads to increased blood flow, pain relief and range of motion to the muscle that is being treated.
Impact Level: 1/10
Small Round Attachment
Suitable for internal deep tissue Acupoint massage
Impact Level: 3/10
Suitable for abdominal muscles, line carving and relaxation
Impact Level: 5/10
Suitable for large muscle groups and ideal attachment for treating Plantar fasciitis
Impact Level: 6/10
Suitable for all parts of the body and ideal attachment for treating Quads, Hamstrings and calves
Impact Level: 8/10
Suitable for the neck and inbetween spine
Impact Level: 10/10
Used for pinpoint treatment - ideal attachment to release knots
Answer: The N Fit team has always strived to deliver quality products at affordable prices. We have put a price tag enough to feed ourselves while remaining competitive with the other brands such as:Theragun: £299.00
Believe us or not, the benefits are the same.
Answer: That really depends on where you are and this is why we don't want to overpromise on delivery time. But for the most part, 90% of the UK, the usual shipping time is around 7 to 10 days, where for the other 10% of the parcels would be a little more than that.
You will also receive a tracking code with which you can track your order any time.
Answer: The short answer is no, they can't.
Massage guns are often advertised as powerul but that does not mean that they can hurt you. In fact, it is you who is regulating the speed and power of the gun. There are different speed settings and different heads with which you can find your perfect combination for your pain spot.
The shipping is completely free. Due to the pandemic situation, we are fully aware that we cannot provide fast next-day shipments so this is why we removed the charge for shipments and completely took care of it.